Wednesday, May 23, 2012



Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” Ephesians 6:7

This scripture makes me look at my work as a mother in whole different light. Many times I do find myself working for people to make sure I have their approval or to appease them. I've asked myself, "Did I just do that because it was the righteous thing to do or did I just do that, so I can make others happy?" I then have to take a step back from the situation & reexamine my intentions. I've learned & have been reminded more times then I care to admit that trying to please others all the time is impossible. All I can do is my best & let God take care of the rest. I've reprimanded myself for all the effort that I use in trying to please others, when that same enthusiasm can used to please the One that matters the most, --->God.

No comments:

Post a Comment