Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Air hockey.

My son Judah has autism and many times kids with autism have a difficult time socializing and initiating play. This past Sunday we went to Chucky E.Cheese after church. Anyhow, Judah kept coming back & forth to get tokens from me because I'd only give him one at a time or else he'd put all his tokens in one game when it only required one token to play the game. Lol! One of the times he came back he went up to a lil boy who was just standing by the air hockey game and he put in his token & got the paddle & started to play with him. It was amazing! He independently initiated play with someone he never met!! Right before my eyes I witnessed God answer my prayer. Thank you, Jesus! You hear all my prayers including the ones that might be small to others, but none-the-less, still very important to me.

Psalm 116:1
I love the LORD because he hears & answers my prayers.


2 comments: